2011-10-05

#2 Deck Ideas

Context:
  • I only bought until KoT and HttB, but even then, only starters.
  • I no longer buy cards. I just trade for them.
  • I only regularly play on JOL.
  • Did I mention I'm still into this game?

Goal: Create good decks with what's on hand. This means my JOL decks mirror what I can only build IRL.


Deck designs:
  • Constructed IRL
    • No Secrets from Uchenna
    • Weenie DBR
    • Beast-Cailean Alliance
    • OBF Vote featuring G1-2
    • Classic Vignes
    • Thuggee Swarm
    • Potent Princes
  • Under development
    • domPOT Ashurs
    • 12 SR !Malk
    • 12 SR DEM
    • 12 SR Ventrue
    • Marty
    • FOR Weenies with Molotovs
    • Victoria's Edge Madness
    • !Nosferatu Politics
    • Henry Taylor Twister
    • Long Range POT

No comments:

Post a Comment